Services New Westminster

Services New Westminster

ABM Environmental services New Westminster BC providing mold inspections, mold testing, mold removal, air quality testing, former grow-op assessments and thermal imaging services throughout New Westminster and the GVRD. As a certified indoor environmental company we service both residential and commercial clientele in New Westminster.

Mold Inspections New Westminster

Do you have a mold problem in New Westminster? We identify if there is mold present, the causes and provide solutions to resolve it through our mold and fungal inspection services in New Westminster.

Mold Testing New Westminster

Do you require mold testing in New Westminster? We identify the mold species and concentrations of mold present through our mold air testing and mold surface testing services in New Westminster.

Mold Removal New Westminster

You have a mold problem in New Westminster and know you need to resolve it. You want the mold removal and clean-up of the mold contaminated areas done properly. We provide certified mold removal in New Westminster.

Indoor Air Quality Testing New Westminster

Mold and other pollutants are commonly elevated in our indoor environments. Do you want to know what is in the air you breathe? Total VOCs, formaldehyde and carbon monoxide are common indoor air quality contaminants. We provide complete indoor air quality testing services in New Westminster for residential and commercial clientele.

Grow-Op Testing New Westminster

You want to buy or move into a New Westminster house you suspect may have been a marijuana grow operation? If you have a former grow house we can help with environmental testing in New Westminster.

Thermal Imaging New Westminster

Do you need a residential or commercial building analysed for moisture or roof leaks in New Westminster? Call us if you need thermal imaging in New Westminster.

Contact Us

If you require any of the above services in the New Westminster or other areas of the Lower Mainland please call us at (604) 568-5177 or submit your information through our Online Assessment Form.